This protein Dutch baby is the perfect muscle-up weekend breakfast.
- 2 scoops Protein Pancake Mix
- 75ml milk of choice
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Handful raspberries
- Sugar-Free Syrup
1. First, preheat your oven to 220°C and place a small cast-iron skillet into the oven.
2. Next, whisk protein pancake mix, milk and eggs in a mixing bowl until very few lumps remain.
3. Once hot, carefully remove the skillet from the oven and coat with butter.
4. Pour the pancake batter into the hot skillet and place back into the oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Top with fresh raspberries and a little Sugar-Free Syrup.
Enjoy this protein pancake recipe? Check out more delicious health and fitness recipes.