For the batter:
- 5 tbsp. Instant Oats or 5 tbsp. rolled oats blended to a powder
- 1 scoop Vanilla Impact Whey Protein
- 6 egg whites
- 120ml milk of choice
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. Almond Butter
- Coconut Oil
For the topping:
- 1 tbsp. Almond Butter
- Handful raspberries
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the Instant Oats, the scoop of protein, baking powder and egg whites. Add milk to the oats gradually while stirring. Add the almond butter and continue mixing until smooth.
2. Heat a pan over low heat and rub the bottom of your pan with a paper towel soaked with coconut oil to keep the pancakes from sticking.
3. Cook for around a minute and flip the pancake.
4. Cook a minute more, then remove from heat.
5. Continue until there is no more batter.
6. Top with almond butter and raspberries and devour.
Enjoy this recipe? Check out more delicious fitness recipes.
Nutritional info per serving:
Alice Pearson is a UKVRN Registered Associate Nutritionist and UK Anti‐Doping accredited advisor, having obtained a Bachelor’s of Science in Nutrition and a Master’s of Science in Sport Nutrition. She has a specialist interest in the use of sports supplements for improving health, fitness, and sport performance.
Alice has experience working with both amateur and elite athletes, including providing nutritional support to Tranmere Rovers FC and Newcastle Falcons Rugby Club. Her nutritional guidance is always supported by evidence‐based research, which she keeps up to date through continuing professional development and independent learning.
In her spare time, Alice loves travelling, hitting the gym, and getting stuck into a good book. Find out more about Alice's story here.