We’re celebrating our favourite flavours from all over the globe in our World’s Kitchen range.
You might not be able to travel as much as you’d like to right now, but we’re here to make sure you can still enjoy the flavours you love from all around the world. Broaden your horizons and put new tastes to the test with our World’s Kitchen range — ideal to shake up your day-to-day nutrition.
A traditional Portuguese pastry, pastel de nata is an egg custard tart often dusted with cinnamon. Made with a crisp puff pastry crust and a thick, rich filling, they’re an indulgent dessert that we just can’t get enough of.
Of course, mixing up a shake of our brand new pastel de nata flavoured Impact Whey Protein is the easiest way to get a hit of this irresistible flavour — but we went one step further with this cheat’s pastel de nata recipe.
It’s a quick & easy version than the authentic dessert, so you don’t have to be super-confident in the kitchen to pull them off, don’t worry.
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein (Pastel De Nata)
- 1 sheet ready-made puff pastry
- 500g sugar-free custard
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- First, preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Grease a cupcake tray with a little oil. Roll out the sheet of pastry and use a circular cutter to cut out circles that can sit inside the cupcake tray. Place each pastry circle into a cupcake well and push down.
- In a bowl, whisk together the custard, protein powder, cinnamon, and lemon zest. Then pour the mixture into each pastry case in the tray.
- Cook in the oven for around 25 minutes until the pastry is cooked and the tops are golden brown. Enjoy!
Try these World's Kitchen recipes next:
Cherry Blossom Protein Raindrop Cake | World’s Kitchen
Try a taste of Japan with this unique dessert.
Protein Chocolate Truffle Mousse | World’s Kitchen
Chocolate lovers, you need this Belgian truffle flavour in your life right now.
Nutritional info per serving: