These toffee apple protein pancakes are autumn breakfast goals.
- 2 scoops (100g) Golden Syrup Protein Pancake Mix
- 100ml milk of choice
- 5 drops Toffee Flavdrops
- 1 apple (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 20g rolled oats
1. Add the chopped apple, honey and rolled oats into a bowl and stir. Pour onto a baking tray and grill on a medium heat for 7-8 minutes until the apple begins to softed. Turn halfway.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together protein pancake mix, milk and Flavdrops until no lumps remain.
3. Pop a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat with a little coconut oil. Once the pan is hot, pour out 2-3 tbsp. of batter and fry for around 45 seconds or until golden brown. Flip and repeat. Repeat the process until no more batter remains.
4. Top with the softened apple and oats and a little almond butter. Bliss.
Enjoy this protein pancake recipe? Check out more delicious health and fitness recipes.