These delicious, bite-sized snowballs are the perfect treat to keep you going through the last few sets of your workout, no matter how dark it is outside. Plus, they’re a sweet and simple way to boost your daily protein intake, helping to support muscle growth and maintenance.
Using just four ingredients, they can be made in a matter of minutes. So go on, get rollin’…
- 90g Protein Spread (White Chocolate)
- 80g Impact Whey Protein
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- Desiccated coconut
1) Place all of the ingredients except the desiccated coconut into a bowl and mix until combined.
2) Take about 1 tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll into balls with your hands.
3) Roll each bowl around a bowl of desiccated coconut, until it’s fully coated.
4) Enjoy straight away or keep in the fridge for a festive post-workout treat.
Enjoyed these White Chocolate Protein Snowballs? Try these next…
Nutritional info per serving: