These fruity protein crêpes are the perfect post-workout snack.
- 2 Scoops (50g) Protein Pancake Mix
- 100ml milk of choice
- Drizzle Sugar-Free Syrup
- 15g Fresh Blueberries
- 15g Fresh Raspberries
- 75g Quark
1) Whisk the protein pancake mix with the milk in a mixing bowl until no lumps remain. Place a non-stick pan onto a medium heat and pour out a thin layer of batter. Cook on one side for 30-45 seconds or until golden brown, then flip and cook for a further 30 seconds on the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter.
2) In a separate bowl, mash half the raspberries with half the quark using a fork.
3) To build the pancake, fold into 4 and fill the bottom layer with the raspberry and quark mixture and the remainder of raspberries.
4) Fill the top fold with quark and stuff with blueberries.
5) Drizzle with Sugar-Free Syrup and serve.
Enjoy this recipe? Check out more delicious fitness recipes.