Myprotein Australia Returns Policy
Our Returns Policy forms part of, and must be read in conjunction with, our Terms and Conditions of Sale. We reserve the right to change this Returns Policy at any time.
Clothing Returns Policy
We offer Free, Australia-wide returns on all clothing items purchased on au.myprotein.com. Please ensure that when you receive an item that you take reasonable care of it when trying it on and please ensure that any security seals or tags are still intact. You have 30 days from the date of receiving your order to initiate a return. For more info on our clothing returns, click here.
- Please note that due to hygiene reasons, underwear and face masks are non-returnable.
- Please contact us through the 'Account' section of the website so we can arrange your hassle-free returns.
Our Returns Policy Is Really Simple
When you receive your item, you must check it as soon as possible following receipt and always before use. Please ensure that a returns authorisation number is obtained before attempting to return any items to us. Your right is to change your mind. We've all done it, ordered something and then realised later that it is no longer needed. You have 14 days to return your order under our 14-day return period policy, which starts on the day after you received the item. It's so simple, please follow the steps set out below (please see the section headed 'Returns and Refunds') All items must be returned unused and in the original packaging as they were in when received by you. Please ensure that when you receive an item that you take reasonable care of it when trying it /inspecting it eg. please ensure that any security seals or tags are still intact.
Wrong Item Received
We apologise if you have received the wrong item by mistake. This is not common and we want to resolve this as quickly as possible for you. To receive a refund or a replacement, you must return the item in the same condition you received it and within 14 days from the day on which you received the item.
Damaged or Faulty Items
Please accept our apologies if you have received an item that is damaged or faulty. We understand how frustrating this can be and want to resolve this as quickly as possible for you. If you believe that the item is faulty, please contact us. You will need to tell us exactly what the fault is and as soon as possible after discovering the fault and we will advise what to do next. Our Returns Policy for faulty items upholds your consumer rights.
Item Not Received
We apologise if you have not received your item. This is not common, and we want to resolve this as quickly as possible for you. To receive a refund or a replacement, you must inform us that you have not received your item within 21 days from the day on which you received an email from us confirming that the item had been dispatched.
Your Consumer Rights
Our Returns Policy does not affect your consumer rights. For more information about your other consumer [statutory]rights, please visit the ACCC's website at: https://www.accc.gov.au/.
What To Do To Return Your Item To Us
1. Contact us through your account via our online message centre or call us on +61 (0) 2810 34898. You must inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for return.
2. We will then provide you with a unique returns authorisation number and will confirm the address you need to return the item to.
3. Please package the item securely and include inside the package your order number, name and address. Please obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything without it, however, we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit.
4. If you request a replacement and the product is no longer available, we will process the refund back to the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.
5. Any item you have accepted and then return is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please, therefore, ensure that you send your item back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
What We'll Do Next
All products returned to us are checked by our Returns Department. If you are entitled to a refund then we will refund the price of your item. Returns are usually processed within 7 working days of receipt of a cancelled order, and at the latest within 30 days of receipt. We will refund the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.
Return of Replacement Goods
If an item you ordered was found to be faulty and we replaced it, you have the right to cancel your order in respect of the replacement product within 7 working days starting on the day after you received the replacement item and receive a refund.
Cost of Returning Items
Please note that we can only refund the postage costs for returning an item where: we sent you the wrong item, or the item is damaged or faulty; or where you are returning a substitute or replacement item which you do not want to keep. We will not refund postage for items found to be in good working order. Costs of posting the item back to you will depend on the item and will be communicated to you after the testing process has been completed.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have handled the return, replacement or repair of any item, we apologise. We want to resolve the matter.
Please contact our customer service representatives on +61 (0) 2810 34898, via your 'Account' or by post at Customer Service Department, Myprotein, Meridian House, Gadbrook Way, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Northwich, Cheshire, UK, CW9 7RA.